Expat Coaching Overview
Moving abroad or returning to your home country can be an emotional minefield. It is a time of big transition and life change. You may find yourself second guessing this huge life decision and whether it is right for you and your family. Where do you begin to settle in, integrate, thrive and flourish in your new life as an expat when all seems unfamiliar?
Or perhaps you are a seasoned Expat going through the following:
- Relationship problems
- Feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Health and wellbeing challenges
- Loss of identity
- Loss of direction
- In need of a guidance and support
With over 28 years living as an expat. I am more than familiar with the unique problems, and issues that expats face. From making the initial decision to move, pre-planning and organising, the move itself, and the life transition that follows. Each phase needs to be managed effectively and well to ensure a smooth, stress-free experience.
Expat coaching helps you to:
- Feel confident and sure of the decision you are making
- Find ways to settle in and integrate seamlessly in your new country
- Explore problems that may be bothering you or that keep you stuck in procrastination
- Work confidentially with an Expat Coach who understands what you are going through
- Work with a Coach with over 28 years experience in the field of Wellbeing and stress management
- Cope with life challenges confidently
- Build resilience and adaptability
- Become comfortable with cultural differences and traditions
- Bring more balance to your life on all levels
- Instil positivity regarding expat life
- Find your personal inner compass
- Work on developing aspects of yourself that may need tweaking
- Build better relationships
Expat Coaching is available wherever you are in the world
Step one – Free 15 minute call
Expat coaching is available online via Skype/Zoom wherever you are located in the world. The first step towards change is to get in touch to book your complimentary 15 minute call to see if we are a good fit for each other. There is no pressure to book Coaching sessions after this call. It is totally your decision whether you would like to go ahead and work together.
The intake session where we work together to clarify your objectives, and requirements and how this will be achieved. This allows you to get the most of the sessions and keeps you on track and focused. We decide on number of sessions and schedule dates and times.
The Coaching process commences.
Yes it’s that easy!
Feel free to browse the Expat Coaching Session available.
Bereavement Coaching – One hour session£60.00
Bereavement Coaching – Six hour package£270.00
Health & Wellbeing Coaching – One hour session£60.00
Health & Wellbeing Coaching – Six hour package£270.00
Pre-Move Coaching – One hour session£60.00
Pre-Move Coaching – Six hour package£270.00
Relationship Coaching – One hour session£60.00
Relationship Coaching – Six hour package£270.00